2.1.12

2/1000/12.

so im looking/calling around to salons right now. I keep saying that im going to find a job take my test blah blah blah. But guess what, im the worst procrastinator in the world. I am going to get a job/internship at a salon by the end of january people, I miss doing hair! I decided 2012 that I am going to completely focus on myself and what would make me happy rather then what would make everyone else happy. I am so ready to put 2011 away and never ever look back!


"when your happy for no reason, you bring happiness to your outer experiences rather than trying to extract happiness from them. you dont need to manipulate the world around you to try to make yourself happy.
YOU LIVE FROM HAPPINESS, RATHER THAN FOR HAPPINESS."

"When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to my school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I told them 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life."
--John Lennon.







No comments:

Post a Comment