16.12.11

why not wear a crown of flowers in your hair?

Hi friends....guess what?? brown hair ta-da.

 I still like myself blonde better but wanted a change.
immmm watching along came polly, its such a cute movie and I love Jennifer Aniston, If i were Brad I would have never left her! I got my facebook back and I never blog anymore boo. I need to be better. Uhhhh let's see Logan's birthday is tuesday! I love him and am so grateful for him! I think that's pretty much all!
xx.

"its not about what happened in the past, or what you might think will happen in the future. its about the ride. There is no point in going through all this crap, if you are not going to enjoy the ride. And you know what, when you least expect something great might come along. Something better then you ever planned for."
--along came polly.

1 comment:

  1. your hair looks beautiful like this.
    just wanted to say that i love your blog ;) ♥

    ReplyDelete