6.5.11

dont you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine.

This week has been so busy because we opened the snowcone shack aaaaand we are taking pictures on saturday for our engagement lala. I am excited. I love Justin...Oh and you all should come see me and my favorite friend, Britt, at the shack tonight because we want you too!
I wish everyone has a happy day!
I probably wouldn't mind having this bag....
"Never think your not pretty, smart, or special because someone out there thinks you are the most perfect thing they could ever find."
--Taylor Swift.
I wore my dolphin pants today....I feel so bad for them, I wish they would stop hurting the dolphins and the people in japan. :(


Richard O'Barry: Please call the Japanese Embassy and ask them to stop the Taiji dolphin slaughter immediately. The dolphin meat is contaminated with mercury. The Japanese government is allowing the Japanese people to be poisoned. These are crimes against humanity. Call (202) 238-6700 or email jicc@embjapan.org

No comments:

Post a Comment