1.5.11

I love love love love love love...etc.

reason # 1 why I love sunday:

because every sunday me and my sister get to hang out all night....im so weirdly obsessed with my sister...but she is my best friend!
Its MAY!!! that means only a short 3 months untill I get married to the love of my life! Im so excited!
I guess everyone in the world has done something or said something they regret, But thinking about it...I dont know what I would change, Its crazy to think how different I was just a year ago....maybe if I didnt make the mistakes I made I wouldnt be as happy as I am now and maybe I wouldnt be lucky enough to marry my best-est friend in the whole entire world....
I love you J, and you make me so so happy.
Believe it or not, you are in control of your own life. You are the reason why you're sad, and the reason why you're happy. So dont wait for happiness,so go out and find it...RIGHT NOW!
"Animals are such agreeable friends- they ask no questions, They pass no criticisms."
--George Eliot.
I. Want. This. So. Bad!
someday.
"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about learning how to dance in the rain."
--Vivian Greene.

Happy sunday everyone....and when you go on your sunday drives don't hit a unicorn okay?!

No comments:

Post a Comment