28.10.11

good day.>bad day.

Okay, so today I got my car back from the shop....I got my new car about a month ago, Its been in the shop since 2 sundays ago....(so I have drove it maybe a week, had it in the shop for 2 weeks. :(...) Anyway's I was sooo excited because its been so very long since ive had a car of my own-- I havent had one all summer!!!
So I go and meet my bestest friend and we go to lunch--go to the mall-- come back to her car-- there is smoke surrounding my car and green stuff leaking out all over!!! I was so mad! But you know today was one of the best days ive had in a long time. Mckell and I were laughing so hard my stomach still hurts, Ashley is about the greatest best friend EVER.
I love my family! I love my best friends. I love that today was a good day.


I have this weird fantasy of someone ( a boy ) making such a cute room for me like this....or a fort with lights and candles....how can I explain this, its weird I know but I would fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment