16.5.11

every second is a chance to turn your life around.

I have the greatest love/hate relationship with netflix.....only because now that I have netflix it make's me the most lazy person and I might have watched 2 seasons of the hills in 2 days. yeah so lazy..... Anyway today was the best day. I seriously have the best friends and family, im such a lucky girl! ANNNNNNND I really decided today that I want to die my true religon shorts bright pink but im really. really. really. really. nervous to do it. Hopefully they turn out okay. But I don't think I could ever find cute pink shorts anywhere around here at least.... Ive been searching for a while! lalala well anyway.......
ahhh there is seriously nothing in the world im more drawn too than long pretty
BLONDE
hair.
t
(I love her hair too even if it is brown, its still pretty pretty pretty.)
I would kill for this jacket....
and this dress!

"if I wasnt getting along with my best friend, I would not be happy."
--Lauren Conrad.
I wiiiish so so badly that these apartments were in utah so me and J could live in them!
but they are in paris....so I suppose we will just have to move.
p.s.
Did you know that when someone appears in your dreams,
it's because that person misses you.

No comments:

Post a Comment