8.4.11

So, today was such a good day-- I went and saw soul surfer with my mom and sista...so so so good! you should all go see it!....I feel like I say that about every movie. But this one for real! annnnnd also yesterday I got the new free people catalog....eeek. I have looked at it maybe 500 times! Aline Weber is gorgeous and that catalog has taken over my life and my head, now I want to buy everything.....and I cant, hmm lame. Also I go to Disneyland in.....3 days! yay yay yay! Now im watching a movie with J, and im sort of bored so here are some pretty pictures. lalala!

Aline Weber-- Free People, March 11.
sometimes im nervous this will happen too me..... also guess what! I found willy wonka flowers!! or alice in wonderland flowers...you be the judge.

"Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it's about good attitude. You have you believe in yourself and be strong."
-Adriana Lima.

I Need this to be my bedroom ::
okay guys-- I get married in 16 weeks. I. must. loose. weight. Im going on a diet for real.....after disneyland. :)

1 comment:

  1. bree... you dont even need to lose weight... you are soooooooooooooo skinnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. and you hardly eat!!!!!

    i like your blog bree... its prettyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete