dream. dream. dream.
1. you forget 90% of your dreams, 5 minutes of waking, half of your dream is forgotten, withing 10 minutes, 90% is gone.
2. blind people dream too. people who became blind after birth can see images in their dreams. People who are born blind dont see any images, but have dreams equally vivid involving their other senses of sound, smell, touch, and emotion.
3. everybody dreams. (except in cases of extreme psychological disorder). If you think, you are not dreaming, you just forget your dreams.
4. in our dreams we only see faces that we know. our mind does not invent faces--in our dreams we see real faces of real people that we have seen during our life but may not know or remember. we have all seen hundreds of thousands of faces throughout our lives, so we have an endless supply of characters for our brain to utilize during our dreams.
5. not everybody dreams in color. A full 12% of sighted people dream exclusively in black and white.
6. Dreams are symbolic. If you dream about some particular subject it is not often that the dream is about that. Dreams speak in a deeply symbolic language. Whatever symbol your dream picks on it is most unlikely to be a symbol for itself.
(this one is my favorite.)
7. Emotions, The most common emotion experienced in dreams is anxiety. Negative emotions are more common that positive ones.
8. you can have 4 to 7 dreams in one night. On average you can dream anywhere from one or two hours every night.
9. Animals dream too. (obviously.) studies have been done on many different animals, and they all show the same brian waved during dreaming sleep as humans.
10. Men and woman dream different, Men tend to dream more about other men. Around 70% of characters in a man's dream are other men. On the other hand, a woman's dream contains almost an equal number of men and women.
** If you are snoring, then you cannot be dreaming.