22.4.11

happy friday!

home on a friday night--J is asleep we are watching a documentary. SO DUMB....I guess I should change it since he is sleeping but I made the longest blog everrrrrrrrrrr. next on my agenda--netflix--Im finally going to watch the last episode of hannah montana aww sad.
"If you are depressed you are living in the past.
If you are anxious you are living in the future.
If you are at peace you are living in the present."
-Lao Tzu

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."

I wish the clouds in the sky looked like this--
soooo
If I was brave I would do this to my hair...and I would wear that outfit....Utah sucks.
Everyone would stare at me and think hair school got to me.
Russell Brand has revealed he wanted to propose to Katy Perry on their 1st date. He told Elle magazine "I nearly asked her to marry me on our first date. It was like a hit of acid, a wave of confusion, emerging from under the water, a moment of 'oh bloody hell', different perception for a moment, extraordinary."
awww. love.
I wonder if my obsession with
long
blonde
hair
will ever end?? probably not.
"But I am learning that perfection isn't what matters. In fact it's the very thing that can destroy you if you let it."--Emily Giffin.
There are 2 songs I never get sick of...no matter how over played they are I will always always love them.
-Perfect--P!nk
-Firework-Katy Perry

I think because they both motivate you to stay happy..
.and I beleive that everyone deserves to be happy.
Hope everyone has a lovely friday.
mwah.

P.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment