19.3.11

Well 1st, I thought we could use a trip down memory lane......


HAHA. Yes, Me and J have been friend's forever!
( I will e-mail you the one's that were too embarrassing to put on here!)

Us Now!!!

Name: Brittanie Hughes
Occupation: Work's at hospital (ER to be exact.)
Sex: Female
Birthday: September 27, 1988
Social Security#? HA. HA. HA.
Other Interests? Toms, Jeeps, Christmas time, Disneyland, Boys, Boys with facial hair, Boys with a tan, Boys who look like James Franco, Lake powell, Taking bubble baths, Long walks on the beach.....well, you know the rest.




Okay, so here is the deal.....
I know everyone THINKS they have the "best" friend in the world. But I hate to break it to you....you don't.
(don't worry im sure your friend's are cool too....)
Until you have met this wonderful, young, beautiful, human named Brittanie Dawn(sp?) Hughes, you dont quite know what/who a BEST friend is. I have to tell you all that this girl is the most loyal, trustworthy, nice, thoughtful, fun person that has walked on this planet we call utah...I mean america!---(cause im sure there are way nice people in Mexico so I can only say you are the best one in "america"...haha.)
I just love you so much Britt! EVERYBODY loves you so much! I cant imagine my life without you, but for reals! I owe all of my fun times in high school/collage--ish/now times to you,-- And we have had alot of FUN time's...Crusie's, Vegas, St. George trips, Disneyland...But I just think my favorite's are going to fires up the canyon or going on scooter rides!
Somewhere in between meeting in the school parking lot early in the morning--to driving around at 12:30 A.M. just because, I have found a truley amazing person and that is you!
I look up to you so much and im so happy to call you my friend.....I just want you to know that I'LL BE YOUR FALLING STAR!!!

And

I. Love. You. And magical unicorns, and seahorses, and nail polish, and pink and Justin Bieber!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.




p.s. Just like buzz and woody "you've got a friend in me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment